Monday, December 16, 2013

That purpose...

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim,
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful,

Always had it in me, that one day i would like to have my own corner to share my writings. But, never had i found a real purpose and direction about the words i tried to display & the message i tried to convey. After 30 years of walking the earth, a handful of mistakes in hands, a bunch of memories full of regrets and the triggering encounters with wonderful people who manage to shade a new light and perspective on how to view things which were thrown in my way, i finally come to a conclusion. 

Perhaps, the reason behind my extended postponement venturing into this world of wisdom was because i couldn't find the true purpose of this action. Hopefully, with this re-newed intention and 'niah', i will be able to remind my own self on the real purpose in life, and 'bi-iznillah', if Allah wills, be a reminder to those who came across this small space i called mine..

Insyaallah...

No comments: